Ergomed offers project management services for clinical research that you can trust.
We are proud that more than 75% of our business is repeat or referral, so driven by high satisfaction among our customers. This is a testament to the unrivaled expertise, professionalism, and global experience of our project management teams, which have performed clinical research studies in more than 60 countries worldwide.
Our project management teams combine experience with robust, data-driven processes, offering you the confidence you need in patient recruitment and retention, financial control, and the quality of the data.
More than 40% of our clinical research project management department have earned Ph.D., MD, or advanced degree qualifications.
Our clinical project managers are passionate about bringing new therapies to patients while also proactively managing finances and timelines.
- Provide an in-depth strategy for each study stage as well as solutions to manage any expected or unexpected risk through an individual, risk-focused approach.
- Provide an open and transparent financial status report at any stage of development, as well as an evaluation of out-of-scope work, and the potential impact of each measure prior to implementation to ensures challenges are identified and remedied early.
- Guide you step by step throughout the entire journey, ensuring your success within a controlled and well-managed budget.
- Identify patients and deliver data-driven strategies to support site-based recruitment, engage directly with patients through patients support groups and disease societies, creating tailored delivery strategies.
- Establish an environment of full transparency, with trusted two-way communication and a culture of ‘one team, one goal.
- Decrease the burden, minimize the timelines and risks, and establish long-lasting successful relationships.
We always aim to exceed your expectations and bring your product to patients sooner.