- Ensure the projects are delivered on time, within budget, and agreed scope, maintaining the appropriate industry, sponsor and Ergomed quality standards
- Liaise with project team members, provide training where needed and ensure correct allocation to tasks
- Develop, review and edit of project plans to assure consistency with project goals
- Organisation and facilitation of project meetings related to study activities (study organization, initiation, execution, closure)
- Point of contact with Sponsor and Ergomed Senior Management on project status
- Represent Ergomed at external meetings, providing liaison with scientific/medical experts in other CRO/Sponsor companies and for committee meetings, (e.g.EC/IRB)
- Develop review and edit of relevant SOPs to assure consistency with Regulatory standards and develop study related training programs to support this.
- Contribute to bid defence activities
- Experience of managing international clinical trials in a CRO environment
- Ideally knowledge of neuroscience, oncology, rare disease trials or complex studies
- Experience in selecting and managing external service providers
- Strong analytical, organisational, communication and numeracy skills
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in CRO Industry.
- Bachelors Degree in a science related discipline.
Why Should You Apply?
- You want be involved in a wide range of interesting projects and studies
- You’d like your achievements and hard work to be recognized
- You want to work for a growing company where there are opportunities for advancement
- You’d like to work in a company that has a great reputation with its clients and employees.
- Making a difference to people’s lives matters to you