We invite you to join our next webinar titled: “Navigating the Path Towards Decentralized Trials in Oncology: From Technology to AI”.
In this oncology-focused webinar, Ergomed Vice President of Therapeutic Strategy for Oncology, Debra Kientop, will share with our listeners some valuable insights on how to incorporate AI and technology into oncology clinical development, focusing on how to identify the right partners and considerations that go beyond the technology.
You can choose between one of 3 sessions available for this webinar:
- Session 1: 18 Nov, 6am ET / 11am GMT / 12pm CET
- Session 2: 18 Nov, 10am ET / 3pm GMT / 4pm CET
- Session 3: 18 Nov, 2pm ET / 7pm GMT / 8pm CET
- Overview of how AI and Technology can support oncology clinical development
- When to consider hybrid and decentralized trials
- How to navigate the crowded field of partners/vendors
- Considerations beyond the technology
At the end of the webinar, you will have the opportunity to ask our experts any questions you may have.
About our expert speaker
Debra Kientop, MBA
Vice President, Therapeutic Strategy, Oncology for Ergomed
Deb is an experienced, strategic leader in oncology clinical development across Pharma, Biotech, and CRO industries. She holds an undergraduate degree in Pharmacology from the University of Wisconsin, and an MBA from the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh. She has focus on patient-centricity and incorporating innovative solutions into clinical delivery. centricity and incorporating innovative solutions into clinical delivery.
If you have any questions about our webinar please feel free to contact us